I liked it. I hope that the full release will be as promising as the demo shows it to be.
- It's 'eternal', not 'enternal'; in regards of the introduction
- I think that this game is good as a RPG. Hack and slash gets a tad boring, so a RPG allows some actual thinking into the game. Which is good.
- The tiles could be done a tad nicer. But nothing really an issue there.
- I don't know if this is an issue, but when a character moves, when it moves to its destination tile, it seems to lag a bit. Not really an issue, but seems odd to me.
- I haven't really looked for it, but if there was an option to skip the animation that goes with the attacks, that would be good. It's awesome to watch the attack once, but with the repeating music in the background, waiting for an attack to finish (even though an attack takes very little time), annoys me.
Yeah, that's all.
Better than what I can do, so I don't have a right to complain anyway.
Still liked it tons. I wait for the full release. :)
Loved it. And like others said, although I preferred the song selection of the second, I can't really hold that against the score.
Liked the feature that made it easier to hold the keyboard kinda like a guitar,
Although it made me look lame.
Good job, and I wait for the next if there is one. :D
yeah, you heard me. one problem.
gotta pay for better gaming. but eh, u gotta make money, right?
dont wanna sound like the guys that complain bout it being unfair so....
Could ya find another way to make money? (but if not, make more anway.)
awesome! great concept. 2 was way beta than one.
There is one more way to make money.
Use spies!! Spy 4 steals a bundle and more so it steals technology and equipment as well.
Sometimes he brings an aircraft carriers home together with some other stuff and a large amount of money. The ACC alone is worth 65 million dollars.
So one Spy 4 can bring more than 200 million to your stock. :-)
it was a great idea, though some parts could use a touch up.
would be great if you made another one.
perhaps with more interaction.
one friggin' good game
First review, anyway. First game I've ever liked that you couldn't move. great simple design, and the music fit the scenario. needs to be alot longer. and i was just getting into the killing mood then it ended. No.2 needs to come out faster.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.